If your business is just starting out and you have a shop premises, getting the right level of cover is essential. If you’ll have customers in store, you’ll need to consider public liability insurance at the right level.
Understanding the market is something we pride ourselves in. Speak to our team today and you’ll soon feel like there’s someone at the other end that understands exactly what you and your business are trying to achieve.
No matter if you own a bakery, florists, off license, takeaway and everything in between, we can provide a simple yet comprehensive shop insurance policy to suit for types of shops. Whether you’re a newly opened shop or you’ve been operating for years, we’ll be able to help you find the perfect shop insurance policy.
Your Shop Insurance can include:
- Public Liability with a limit of £5million
- Employers’ Liability insurance
- Loss of Licence protection
- Frozen Food cover
- Total control over the amount of building, contents and stock covered required
- Business Interruption cover
- Personal Accident & Assault Benefits
- Directors and Officers cover for those operating as a limited company.