Commercial Insurance

Office Insurance

Nam turpis tortor, euismod ac dignissim nec, fringilla sit amet lectus. Nullam urna lorem, lobortis id elit non, fringilla tempus tortor. Ut eget purus orci.

For a free quote with no obligation, call us on 01704 321 577 now or fill out our Online Quote form

Do I need office insurance?

If you run your business from an office premises away from your home, then you will need an office insurance policy. What level of office insurance you require depends entirely on your circumstances and Lloyd & Co’s expertise is in creating the right bespoke package for your requirements.

What office insurances do I need?

The first thing we’ll do is assess what you need. Every business is different, but here are some of the covers we are likely to recommend.

  • Buildings insurance Office premises need to be insured against risks including flood and fire. If you rent the premises this may be covered under your landlord’s insurance, but if you own the property it will be your responsibility. Check with your landlord to avoid paying for office cover you don’t need.
  • Contents insurance Most offices are packed full of items like stock, computers, and equipment, much of it expensive to replace. Your office requires the right level of contents insurance to make sure valuable assets are covered against damage, destruction, loss or theft.
  • Fixtures and fittings cover This includes sales counters, kitchen units or appliances, shelves and carpets.
  • Shop front cover If your office has a shop front, you can also add cover for windows, signage and awnings.

Why choose Lloyd & Co office insurance?

Lloyd & Co Insurance Services has a great deal of experience and can offer you a personal service, plus excellent rates from leading insurers. Your Lloyd & Co adviser would be delighted to visit your office to assess your needs or, alternatively, a brief telephone call could be arranged to collect the details.