Private Insurance

Holiday Home Insurance

For a free quote with no obligation, call us on 01704 321 577 now or fill out our Online Quote form

If you are fortunate enough to own a second property, especially if that property is overseas, arranging adequate holiday home insurance can become quite challenging.

Holiday homes are usually occupied quite infrequently, or rented out during any downtime. This means that traditional home insurance isn’t usually the best fit, and sometimes can get overlooked completely. If you rent out your holiday home regularly, then there are even more reasons to get the right holiday home insurance policy in place to provide cover should any issues arise.

At Lloyd & Co, we can offer a comprehensive holiday home insurance policy to give you the peace of mind that you have the right cover should the worst happen. Our expert team is on hand to provide you with the best insurance solutions and advice.

Your Holiday Home Insurance cover can include:

  • Accidental damage to buildings and its contents
    • This includes outbuildings, terraces, swimming pools and hot tubs.
  • Full cover if you rent your property out.
  • Theft by tenants, even whilst unoccupied.
  • Loss of rent should your holiday home become unusable.
  • Trace and access cover in the event of a water leak.
  • Cover for listed properties in the UK.
  • Other liabilities, such as injuries to tenants while using your holiday home.